Welcome to Atomy India Education Centre Website
Roles and Responsibility of the Education Centre Leader
Education Centre shall primarily be responsible for training and education of consumers, prospective members and Atomy Distributors on:
- Vision, philosophy, foundations, values, motto and the overview of Atomy Company
- Atomy Code of Ethics and Principles
- Compensation Plan
- Policies and principles
- Procedures, processes and formalities to be undertaken in cases of registration of new distributors
- Education Centre shall provide demonstrations & directions for use of products to Atomy Direct Sellers who are having valid ADN, prospective Atomy Direct Sellers and Consumers
- Education Centre may carry out market research and collect data/information/feedback on Atomy’s products and services and share it with Atomy. It shall act as a communication channel between Atomy and stakeholders who are otherwise unable to reach out to Atomy directly.
- Education Centre Leader may carry out promotional, educational and marketing activities to boost sales in the Education Centre’s vicinity.
- Education Centre Leader shall provide proper and adequate facilities for receipt, storage and hand-over of consignment to the Distributors who have had their shipment at the Education Centre.
- Education Centre Leader may make adequate arrangements for the recorded/live telecast of all types of seminars including virtual seminars, one day seminars, success seminar or such other seminar as may organized by Atomy from time to time. The responsibility of arranging the necessary equipment/infrastructure for the live telecast shall lie solely on Education Centre Leader.
- Additionally, it shall also provide the necessary support to Atomy to participate and/or monitor, physically through authorized representative or virtually, all seminars, meetings, trainings which may be organized by Education Centre from time to time.
- Education Centre Leader shall attend training programs and Education Centre leader meetings as may be organized and provided by Atomy from time to time.
- Education Centre Leader shall make all possible efforts to volunteer during Atomy one day, success seminar and other seminars.
- Education Centre Leader shall be responsible for the proper, efficient and smooth management of the Education Centre as well as ensure compliance with the law of the land.