|Conditions for Pre-authorized Education Centre Leader||
|Conditions for Authorized Education Centre Leader||
|Education Centre Facilities requirements||
|Application Process with required documents||
|Operation Condition of Education Centre||
Conditions of cancellations of Pre-authorization and Authorization and the Centre:
- Education Centre is not made operational within four months of date of issuing LOI.
- Education Centre is not constructed/set-up/maintained & established as per interior and exterior guidelines of Atomy Education Centre
- For reasons specified elsewhere in & non-compliance of provisions of the Principal documents
- For the breach of Direct Selling guidelines (as amended from time to time) published by the Government of India or any State Government
- Due to misrepresentation by Education Centre Leader to any Government or Regulatory body/Authority, Atomy India, Atomy Direct Seller, consumer or prospective Direct Seller; or
- Due to legal, regulatory or other developments that require material operational changes within the Territory of operation of the Education Centre, in which case Atomy may, if regulatory conditions allow, endeavor to restructure the contractual relationship with Education Centre Leader on such terms and conditions as are then practical and legally permissible;
- Promote or sell products or businesses of other multi-level companies or similar multi-level companies (including multi-stage door-to-door sales and sponsored door-to-door sales) to Direct Sellers of our company.
- Recurring complaints of violation of the regulations and the responsibilities, from other Centres or its own members of the Centre.
- Centre leader receives suspension for disciplinary action.
- Atomy may amend the Principal documents from time to time. If the Education Centre Leader does not agree to be bound by such amendment(s), he/she may terminate the Education Centre LOI and/or Agreement with immediate effect by giving a written notice to Atomy. The Education Centre Leader’s continued relationship with Atomy constitutes an affirmative acknowledgment of the amendment(s), and his/her agreement to be bound by the same.
Step for Education Centre Application Process and allotment:
- Filling up Application form: Create Login with ADN, enter Full name, email, mobile number, address and other personal details which should be the same as that entered while becoming Atomy Direct Seller. Email notification will be received followed by the creation of the account
- Select your Current Mastership Level from the drop-down option that are available on the website
- Answer questions and give consent, and complete tasks as agreed within next 6 months from date of LOI.
- Enter details of proposed Education Centre and provide other information including monthly rent (excluding maintenance) and size (sq. ft) of proposed Education Centre
- Answer Primary and Infrastructure requirements related questions.
- If any other Education Centre is operational within 0.5 km of radius, then upload NOC (No objection certificate) from operational Centre Leader
- Upload signed copy of Royal Club Member recommendation letter (Atomy India will provide the format)
- Verify filled form, confirm and submit. If while verifying found information not correct then click previous tab and correct the information and submit
- After Submission, confirmed email will be sent to application. Atomy evaluates the filled online application form.
- : Evaluation by Atomy Marketing Team and same will notified through email if rejected.
- Based on step number 10, Proposed Education Centre leader need to undergo next round or modify information.
- Online Exam: When Proposed Education Centre leader is approved or pre-authorize approve then, he/she should fill online exam answers on Company profile, products & Compensation Plan and submit. Email notification will be received if modification required or a rejection of the application.
- Based on Online exam answers Atomy will evaluate his score and decide to directly proceed to Video presentation or conduct telephonic interview.
- If telephonic interview is selected for proposed Education Centre leader then Atomy will conduct telephonic interview and score will be given accordingly.
- Proposed Education Centre leader need to upload Video on Company profile, Product presentation, compensation plan & motivation to become Centre leader.
- Atomy will evaluate uploaded video and score will be given accordingly. Email notification will be received if required modification or rejection of the Application.
- Based on score Atomy will grant/reject LOI, without giving any reason for acceptance or rejection.
- Once LOI is granted then Proposed Education Centre Leader need to give consent on LOI, after giving consent digital copy of LOI will be automatically generated which includes all the terms and conditions to be followed throughout the period of LOI and same will be notified through email.
- After receiving LOI, Proposed Education Centre leader can start preparing lease agreement with land owner if it’s rented property and in case of own property, he/she can start construction as per Atomy Guidelines wherein the case of rented property construction can be started after lease agreement with land owner.
- After all completion of construction as per guidelines then second evaluation form to be filled on Education Centre website
- In the second evaluation form other details like number of members will be associated with proposed Centre will up updated on website and then submit the application by giving consent
- Verify filled form by checking all details and contents mentioned then confirm and declare all information shared are true and complete by selecting today’s date and entering name as per login information. If while verifying found information not correct then click previous tab and correct the information and they only confirm and declare all information share are true and complete.
- Click submit and wait till Atomy evaluates the filled online application form, same will be notified through email.
- Atomy will evaluate online application form and Approve/Ask for modifications/reject based on information submitted by Education Centre leader. After that Atomy will grant/reject Agreement, without giving any reason for acceptance or rejection.
- Once Agreement is granted then Education Centre Leader need to give consent on agreement, after giving consent digital copy of agreement will be automatically generated which includes all the terms and conditions to be followed throughout the period of agreement and same will be notified through email.
- After this Certificate will be issued from Atomy to Education Centre which need to displayed in Education Centre, same will be notified through email.