This document is an electronic record generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Modifications, Amendments & Changes to the Terms:
- Eligibility to Use:
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and capable of entering, performing and adhering to these terms. While individuals under the age of 18 may utilize/browse the Website, they shall do so only with the involvement, guidance and supervision of their parents and / or legal guardians, under such parent /legal guardian’s registered account. Atomy reserves the right to terminate User’s access and refuse to provide User with access to the Website if Atomy discovers that User is under the age of 18 years.
It may be noted that the Website is a general audience Website that is not specifically designed or targeted at children. We do not knowingly collect, use or disseminate any personal information from persons under the age of 18. If, however, we become aware that personal information regarding a person under the age of 18 has been collected at the Website, we will make reasonable efforts to delete it from our records.
- Using Website:
To use various parts of the Website you will have to first create an account by following the instructions given below;
Step 1: Create Login with ADN, enter Full name, email, mobile number, address and other personal details which should be the same as that entered while becoming Atomy Direct Seller.
Step 2: Select your Current Mastership Level from the drop-down options that are available on the website
Step 3: Answer questions which are asked at the time of filling form and give consent, and complete tasks as agreed within next 6 months from date of LOI.
Step 4: Enter details of proposed Education Centre and provide other information which is asked while filling online application form including Monthly rent (excluding maintenance) and size of proposed education centre in sq. ft.
Step 5: Give consent on questions asked related to Primary requirement of Centre and Infrastructure requirements
Step 6: If any other education centre is operational within 0.5 km of radius, then upload NOC (No objection certificate) from operational centre leader
Step 7: Upload signed copy of Royal Club Member recommendation letter
Step 8: Verify filled form by checking all details and contents mentioned then confirm and declare all information shared are true and complete by selecting today’s date and entering name as per login information. If while verifying found information not correct then click previous tab and correct the information and they only confirm and declare all information share are true and complete.
Step 9: Click submit and wait till Atomy evaluates the filled online application form. During this time unique education centre number will also be given to proposed Education Centre
Step 10: Atomy will evaluate online application form and Approve/Ask for modifications/Pre-authorize approval or reject based on information submitted by proposed education centre leader.
Step 11: Based on step number 10, Proposed education centre leader need to under go next round or modify information.
Step 12: When Proposed Education Centre leader is approved or pre-authorize approve then, he/she should fill online exam answers on Company profile, products & Compensation Plan and submit
Step 13: Based on Online exam answers Atomy will evaluate his score and decide to directly proceed to Video presentation or conduct telephonic interview
Step 14: If telephonic interview is selected for proposed education centre leader then Atomy will conduct telephonic interview and score will be given accordingly
Step 15: Proposed Education centre leader need to upload Video on Company profile, Product presentation, compensation plan & motivation to become centre leader
Step 16: Atomy will evaluate uploaded video and score will be given accordingly
Step 17: Based on score Atomy will grant/reject LOI, without giving any reason for acceptance or rejection.
Step 18: Once LOI is granted then Proposed Education Centre Leader need to give consent on LOI, after giving consent digital copy of LOI will be automatically generated which includes all the terms and conditions to be followed throughout the period of LOI.
Step 19: After receiving LOI, Proposed Education Centre leader can start preparing lease agreement with land owner if it’s rented property and in case of own property, he/she can start construction as per Atomy Guidelines wherein the case of rented property construction can be started after lease agreement with land owner.
Step 20: After all completion of construction as per guidelines then second evaluation form to be filled on Education Centre website
Step 21: In the second evaluation form other details like number of members will be associated with proposed centre will up updated on website and then submit the application by giving consent
Step 22: Verify filled form by checking all details and contents mentioned then confirm and declare all information shared are true and complete by selecting today’s date and entering name as per login information. If while verifying found information not correct then click previous tab and correct the information and they only confirm and declare all information share are true and complete.
Step 23: Click submit and wait till Atomy evaluates the filled online application form.
Step 24: Atomy will evaluate online application form and Approve/Ask for modifications/reject based on information submitted by education centre leader. After that Atomy will grant/reject Agreement, without giving any reason for acceptance or rejection.
Step 26: Once Agreement is granted then Education Centre Leader need to give consent on agreement, after giving consent digital copy of agreement will be automatically generated which includes all the terms and conditions to be followed throughout the period of agreement.
Step 27: After this Certificate will be issued from Atomy to Education Centre which need to displayed in Education Centre
- Website Availability:
Atomy does not guarantee that the Website, services will always be available, work, or be accessible at any particular time. Further, only users who are eligible to use our services may do so and Atomy reserves the right to limit access to or terminate the service and agreement of anyone without limitation.
- No Warranties:
- The services on the Website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing any consultancy or advice to you.
- Atomy makes no warranty that:
- Atomy’s Website or the services will meet your requirements or your use of the Website or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, or Services will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- The quality of the Website, or services will meet your expectations
- Any errors or defects in the Website or services will be corrected
The Website user agrees that:
All information supplied has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, improve, benefit, cure, or prevent any disease, medical condition, or health concern or physical goals. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to the Website is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on Atomy’s website, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form and must be purchased and used or consumed in consultation with medical or professional heath care advice.
Must Seek Advice
Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical or health condition and for dosages or usage instructions in relation to any health-related product or service made available for sale on the Website. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever, and the Education Centre Leader/Distributor/Website User takes full and total responsibility for what he/she/it does with this information, and any resulting outcomes from his/her/its actions. They must also consult with their physical health care provider prior to the purchase and use of any of Atomy products or services available on the Website.
No Substitute for Advice
The information contained in this Website is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical or health advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other Medical practitioner or qualified health care provider when starting any new medical treatment, dietary plan, dietary consumption, usage of product, physical exercise or activity, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties medical or physical condition.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OR HEALTH AND WELL BEING ADVICE OR INFORMATION OR THAT THE USAGE OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON ATOMY’S WEBSITE ARE SAFE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
The user should carefully read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts, instructions, directions and cautions provided by Atomy or the Manufacturer/Brand owner, as the case may be, before using any product. It is the sole responsibility of the user to follow the instructions & evaluate the ingredients in order to avoid allergic reactions or other side effects personal to them.
No Guarantee of Results
Atomy does not guarantee that any specific or beneficial result will be obtained from use of the Atomy services, purchase of Atomy products, or promotion or referral of customers to become Direct Sellers and purchase Atomy products.
Action by You
If you notice any adverse, detrimental, negative or concerning changes to your physical, mental or emotional health upon accessing Atomy services, you will seek the attention of your independent health care professional immediately.
Any testimonials displayed on the Website may not reflect the results that you may achieve. Results may vary and your experience may not be similar to the experience of the user testimonials.
Acceptance of Risk
You acknowledge and accept that the purchase and use of the Atomy products and services may expose you to risk of physical harm when used or consumed. You purchase and use the product having considered and accepted the potential risks and are responsible for any adverse consequences that may occur.
- Intellectual Property:
Meaning of Intellectual Property: Intellectual Property means all copyright, trade mark rights, logo, patent rights, design rights or any other Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in or created during the development of the products, Atomy Website, Atomy business, and the Trade Marks and any advertising and promotional materials provided to the Website user including software, Confidential Information, source and object codes, scripts, records, documents, advertising and promotional materials, media content, specifications, plans, program listings, calculations, drawings, technology, business names, commercial symbols, processes, developments, licenses, trade secrets, techniques, specifications, patterns, drawings, formulae, technical information, research data, concepts, methods, procedures, reports, recommendations and any other knowledge of any nature whatsoever including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, design and any amendments/modifications, renewals thereto and all Confidential Information necessary for, or which may be used in connection with the administration, operation and marketing of the Atomy products and services
- The Website user agrees that all rights in and relating to the Intellectual Property are and remain the property or under the control of Atomy and that such user does not acquire any right, title or interest in any of the Intellectual Property.
- This site is owned and operated by Atomy. Unless otherwise specified, all material appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable laws.
- All audio and video clips are the sole property of Atomy or their respective content providers. All software used on the site is the sole property of Atomy or those supplying the software. You acknowledge that the Website contains content, audio and video clips and software that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, and that these rights are valid and maybe protected in all forms, media and technologies which exist now or are developed in the future. You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Atomy’s prior expressed written authorization. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- The Website user agrees that any feedback, comments, ideas, suggestions, information, or any other content which the Website user contributes to Atomy will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license for Atomy to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works from, display worldwide, or act on such content without additional approval or consideration in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary. The Website user represents and warrants that he/she/it owns or otherwise controls all of the rights to the content that he/she may contribute to this Website and that use of his/her/its content by Atomy shall not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party.
- Restrictions on the use of the Website:
Certain parts of this website may be restricted from access to you and Atomy may further restrict access to you to any areas of this website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. ADN and password you have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
Any content which is misleading, obscene, indecent, pornographic or sexually suggestive in nature, constitutes a direct attack against an individual or group, promotes violence, is highly discriminatory in nature or constitutes spamming or creating fake ADNs will be removed from the Website &/or Atomy’s database without any intimation in respect thereof.
In addition to what has been stated above, the Education Centre Leader/Website User must:
- not register or seek to register any of the Intellectual Property without the prior written consent of Atomy;
- not cause any of the Intellectual Property to be prejudicially affected or contested;
- not use the Intellectual Property without the prior express written authority of Atomy & in terms of the Agreement between the Education Centre Leader & Atomy;
- not make any alterations to the Intellectual Property;
- not use the Atomy brand name or any derivative of the words comprising the Atomy brand name, in the Distributor’s business, or personal domain names or in carrying out activities pertaining to the Education Centre except & to the extent permitted for such activities;
- stop using the Intellectual Property upon the termination of the Agreement between the Education Centre Leader & Atomy or Distributorship of Atomy or at the immediate request of Atomy;
- not modify the design, appearance and attributes of any products or services, packaging, promotion or marketing materials;
- not register or attempt to register a business name or company name that contains the word “Atomy” or any combination of words that indicates a connection with or is similar to Atomy.
- not consent or oppose or assist any other person to contest or oppose any application for registration of the Intellectual Property as trademarks or as business or company names.
- not reproduce, in whole or in part, any printed material or audio or visual recordings that have been produced by Atomy unless given prior written authorization to do so by Atomy. These materials form part of the Intellectual Property whether registered or unregistered and are considered proprietary to Atomy.
- not publish Website materials in any media, personal and/or any other website.
- not sell, sub-license and /or otherwise commercialize any website material other than the products that shall be purchased through such website.
- not publicly display, show, present any website material.
- not use the Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this website.
- not use the website in any way that impacts user access to this website.
- not use this website contrary to applicable law and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity.
- not engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website.
- not use this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- not systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission of Atomy.
- not make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating Direct Seller accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- not engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to Atomy’s Website
- not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
- not decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- not upload or transmit or attempt to upload or to transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- Use of Vendors:
We may employ vendors to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, processing payments, and providing customer service. These vendors are under a contractual obligation to use confidential data received from Atomy only for purposes that fall within the functions for which they were hired.
We may disclose information that we collect about you when we have reason to believe that this is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be harming you, us or others. We may also disclose information when we believe the law requires it.
- Data Transmission:
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect about you remains accurate, timely and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its complete security. We shall not be responsible for harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of the Website or any information you transmit to the Website.
When you use Atomy’s Website, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Atomy through electronic means and you give your explicit consent to receive communications via electronic means from Atomy periodically and as and when required. It is however to be noted that Atomy may communicate with you by any of the means such as SMS, Email, Website Notifications, alerts or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
You specifically agree that Atomy shall not be held responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or not received. Further, Atomy will make best efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information available with it, but transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be guaranteed or made absolutely secure. By using this Website, you agree that Atomy shall not be liable for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. Without prejudice to the foregoing you agree that Atomy shall not be held liable or responsible for 'phishing attacks' or such other similar attacks on you.
We do not control the use or contents of third-party cookies. If you elect to block cookies, please note that you may not be able to take full advantage of the features and functions of the Website.
You may accept or decline the cookies when you access the Website. It is your responsibility to set your browser to alert you to accept or to reject cookies.
- Transfer of information:
You hereby acknowledge & accept that the information you provide to us or that we obtain as a result of your use of the Website may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to another country in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not want to disclose your personal information to us, please do not submit it. This does mean that in some cases, we may not be able to provide you the service you have requested. The use of this Website & the provision of information from your side demonstrates your consent to the processing of information as described in these Terms.
- Third Party links:
Atomy does not regularly review and makes no warranty or representation regarding materials posted, or Services or services offered, on the sites to which this Website may be linked. Atomy cannot be held responsible for any deficiency in services of/by such third-party websites.
We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content, actions or policies of third-party websites. Any decision to view the contents of any linked site is solely the responsibility of the Website user and is made at his/her/its own risk.
Additionally, any references on the Website to any names, marks, logos, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or any other information that may be provided does not in any way constitute or imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service or any association and relationship between Atomy and those third parties.
- Limitation of liability:
In no event shall Atomy, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Atomy , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Neither Atomy nor any of its officers, directors and employees shall be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and consequential damages, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or other intangible losses, which may arise or are arising from the use of this Website or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the Website or any of the Services offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Atomy reserves the right to temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block Distributorship and/or refuse to provide access to Atomy’s Website without any prior intimation in the following circumstances:
- In case Atomy is unable to verify or authenticate the information that has been furnished on its Website by the User;
- In such circumstances wherein Atomy is of the opinion that there is a violation of any law(s) in force.
Atomy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel any service at any time if a problem hampers or corrupts the security, or impedes the proper administration of such service.
- Force Majeure:
The term force majeure shall include, but not be limited to fires, floods, lightening, disease, acts of God or the public enemy, embargoes, strikes, lockouts, wars (declared or undeclared), riots, civil commotion, interference by civil or military authorities, terrorist acts, Government actions, order(s) or request (s), including (without limitation) certification, clearance or other document, or any other cause or contingency beyond the control of Atomy in any of the aforesaid events.
Atomy shall not be liable for failure to perform or any delay in performance of services when and to extent that such failure or delay is due to force majeure.
- Governing law & Jurisdiction:
These Terms, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability and all transactions entered into on or through Atomy’s Website shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of India which shall be applicable to these Terms without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
The Website User also agrees that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website, the terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between the Website User & Atomy shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi and the Website user hereby accepts the jurisdiction of such courts.
If any provision (or part of a provision) of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision (or part of a provision) shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision (or part of a provision) under this clause shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the rest of the Terms.